What can the BoardWell App do for me?
As a House Director.
Using the BoardWell App the house director has a real-time view of the current status and whereabouts of all boarders in their care.
- See who is currently in or out and when they are expected to be back.
- Quickly respond to leave requests while having relevant information at hand.
- Perform roll call.
- Log conduct assessments.
- Communicate by sending In-App messages.
As a Guardian.
The guardian can manage multiple boarders. Using the App they can:
- Apply for leave.
- Approve specific activities that the boarder is allowed to attend.
- Manage medical information.
- See the last location where the boarder was last checked-in.
- Review conduct reports logged by the director.
- Select individuals who are allowed to transport the boarder.
- Set a security code that has to be supplied by the selected transporter before the boarder can be transported.